Host your fundraiser at The Edge Lounge & Nightclub
Any evening (except Friday) from 6pm – 8pm. We provide the venue, food, tables, DJ (with surcharge), Karaoke (with surcharge) & background music along with wonderful service.
- Your choice of menu
- You set your own ticket prices ($25 is average)
- You print your own tickets & keep profits from your ticket sales
- You organize your own silent auction and keep profits.
- To organize and for rules on raffles, auctions and silent auction please visit LGA website.
$18 per plate + tax
Pasta Bar: 2 types of pasta; marinara & alfredo sauces; toppings of diced chicken, sautéed mushrooms & garlic toast. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka)
$18 per plate + tax
Meat on a Bun: choose two meat options from – Beef, Pork or Chicken.
Served with coleslaw, baked beans. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka)
$21per plate + tax
6oz Sirloin steak & Fries. All medium rare. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka).
- Venue can accommodate up to 150 guests
- Minimum charge of 75 guests.
- MUST confirm number of plates one week prior to event.
- Full amount must be paid the evening of event.
- Gratuities not included.
- We will prep for an additional 10% of quantity booked and will serve them at regular price. Any plates needed and sold over the 10% will be charged an additional fee
- Decorations have to be agreed upon and are subject to approval
- The host will provide drink ticket to your guest
- The Edge Lounge is a “family friendly” lounge. This means children under the age of 18 can be in the lounge until 9pm with the supervision of a parent or guardian. However, it is in your best interest to sell tickets to adults who will purchase raffle tickets or other fund raising items to support your cause. Either way, a ticket is required to receive food & drink.
- Prices or menu subject to change without notice.
For more information please contact: 204-326-9831, firstname.lastname@example.org