Host your fundraiser at The Edge Lounge & Nightclub
All meal choices are $12 per plate (plus applicable taxes)
Any evening (except Friday) from 6pm – 8pm. We provide the venue, food, tables, dj & sound system and wonderful service.
- You choose your menu
- You set your own ticket prices ($20 – $25 is average)
- You print your own tickets & keep profits from your ticket sales
- You organize your own silent auction and keep profits.
- To organize and for rules on raffles and auctions silent auction please go to the LGA website.
Pasta Bar: 2 types of pasta; marinara & alfredo sauces; toppings of diced chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms & garlic toast, with Cesar salad. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka)
Meat on a Bun: choose two meat options from – Beef, Pork or Chicken.
Served with baked potato, coleslaw, baked beans and all condiments. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka)
Chicken Wings & Fries: with choice of 2 types of sauces. Also includes one domestic beer or bar shot (rye, rum or vodka).
Sauce Choices: BBQ, Honey Garlic, Franks Red Hot, Lemon Pepper, Electric Honey, Sweet & Sour, Sweet Chili, Salt & Pepper, Teriyaki, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Hoisin, Oyster, Chipotle, Honey Dill or Szechwan
- Venue can accommodate up to 175 guests
- Minimum charge of 75 plates.
- MUST confirm number of plates one week prior to event.
- Full amount must be paid the evening of event.
- Gratuities not included.
- We will prep for an additional 10% of quantity booked and will serve them at regular price. Any plates needed and sold over the 10% will be charged an additional fee
- Prices or menu subject to change without notice.
- The Edge Lounge at the Frantz Inn is a “family friendly” lounge. This means children under the age of 18 can be in the lounge until 9pm with the supervision of a parent or guardian. However, it is in your best interest to sell tickets to adults who will purchase raffle tickets or other fund raising items to support your cause. Either way, a ticket is required to receive food & drink.
For more information please contact: 204-326-9831, email@example.com